To travel to Russia all foreign citizens are required to have Entry Visa. Russian visas for foreigners can be obtained at local Russian Embassy or Consulate.
A foreign citizen can obtain a visa to Russia ONLY in the country of his/her citizenship. Exceptions include those who have a residence permit for a foreign country for the period more than 90 days. However, the final decision is left up to the consulates. We recommend that you get in touch with the Russian consulate in the country of your current location and make sure that your application will be accepted.
There are two ways to get Russian visa: to obtain it on the base of Clinic invitation issued by Clinic and sent to you in scanned form. But you should be aware that not all consulates or embassies accept invitations issued by private firms. To have a visa processed, they often demand the invitation issued by the Federal Migration Service Department. So the first step is to consult this issue with your local consulate. If they accept only the invitation issued by the Federal Migration Service Department it’s much easier to apply for visa to specially authorized travel agencies. Our experience shows that it’s a simplest way. Just write a word “Visa to Russia” to google or some other searching engines and you get many addresses of tourist agencies.Visa costs are usually – 45 – 75 euro.
- - Your original passport
with at least 2 blank visa-designated pages (passport must be valid for at
least 6 months after intended departure date from Russia).
- - Two copies of Russian
visa application form, completed and signed.
- - ONE passport-size photo
signed on the back.
- - Passport must be valid 6
months beyond intended stay
- - Russian
Visa is Required
- - Vaccination
- None Required
Note that at the border you must get so called migration card. It is necessary for registration of your visa. According to the Russian law, your Russian visa must be registered within 7 business days upon arrival to the Russian Federation. _When you stay at our Clinic, the registration is fully taken care of by Clinic receptionist. A nominal registration fee is 10 – 25 euro depending on the kind of visa.
Russian Federation VISA for citizens of USA
Here is the step by step instruction how to get Russian visa for USA citizens, which was kindly made by our patient from USA.
The easiest is to apply for a multi-entry three year visa as a common tourist.
1. Go to www.ils-usa.com and locate the nearest consulate to yourself. Note that this website is down about half the time.
2. The ils-usa page above will direct you an electronic visa application form at https://visa.kdmid.ru/PetitionChoice.aspx. Fill this out to the full extent possible leaving only the hotel that you're staying at and the travel company involved blank. Save the application number and password.
3. Apply for a tourist visa voucher from this UK based company - http://www.visitrussia.org.uk/visa/invitation.php. They will guide you through the process.
4. Once you have your tourist visa voucher you have to amend your electronic visa application form to match the information on the tourist visa voucher such as hotel. https://visa.kdmid.ru/PetitionChoice.aspx
5. Get new passport style/size photographs taken of yourself.
6. Call up the russian consulate closest to you from www.ils-usa.com, to set up an appointment and ask about fees for a multi year visa. The fees given on the various russian government websites aren't consistent, but it will be around $200. Ask about how this must be paid, too (cash, money order, etc.) This varies by consulate.
7. Show up at your appointment with your passport, a printed visa application form, a printed tourist voucher, passport style photos, and any processing fees.
For our Polish patients: język polski jest mile widziany, w sprawach wizowych polecamy biuro Aina http://www.aina.pl, z którym współpracujemy od wielu lat. Po umówieniu terminu wizyty w klinice przez nas bezpośrednio email@example.com albo przez naszego przedstawiciela w Polsce firstname.lastname@example.org pokierujemy Państwa w nieskomplikowanej procedurze uzyskania wizy.